Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Monday 29 April 2013

Zoe's Contemporary Flowers, Marquee

A gorgeous contemporary scheme this featuring the stunning electric blue delphiniums but used in a very different way. And so here they are - Zoe's wedding flowers.


Contemporary bouquet of bright, royal blue delphiniums, Dolomiti roses, white lisianthus and looped grass for our bride. 


Ivory roses and royal blue delphiniums with looped grass, a very contemporary wedding bouquet for a bride with modern tastes.


For the groom, an ivory rose, looped grass and a band of royal blue ribbon to finish.


Co-ordinating bouquet of ivory roses, blue delphinium, looped grass and salal leaves for the bridesmaids who were in turquoise. The electric blue of the delphiniums looked amazing with their dresses. 


Contemporary table centre of roses within a tall cylinder vase, these designs are full of impact and looked amazing in the marquee setting. I loved the mixed blue paper balls hanging from the marquee ceiling and the starry night ceiling. Just perfect for a party !


When Miss Bigg became Mrs Ball there could be only one theme for this wedding and so for the top table we used goldfish bowls in mixed sizes using delphiniums wound inside for a stunning splash of colour. Just love how the bottles of water match exactly !


Contemporary fishbowl design of ivory roses and blue delphiniums. This would also make a stunning table centre for guest tables.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Zoe for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I absolutely loved working on this gorgeous modern scheme with it's stunning colours. Very many congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment