Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Sunday 7 April 2013

Hannah's Vintage Wedding Flowers, Botley Park Hotel

Spring weddings are so lovely, I love the fresh colours and all the pretty spring flowers. I was slightly less keen on the snow showers that made an appearance for Hannah's April wedding ! Better than rain definitely but seriously, it's time it warmed up a bit. 


Hannah's vintage spring bouquet, roses, tulips and lisianthus in mixed pastels with gypsophila, a few large pearls and some delicate foliage. I love the mix of cream, pale pink and green with the gyp, so fresh and pretty. 


Co-ordinating design for the bridesmaids . Roses, tulips, lisianthus and gypsophila in pastel creams, pinks and greens.



Cream rose, green lisianthus, gypsophila corsage for the mums.


Buttonhole of cream rose, myrtle, asparagus fern and a touch of gypsophila. Gorgeous.



Low table centre of massed gypsophila in mixed vases with candles. The table has been sprinkled with pearls and feathers. Gorgeous for the vintage feel.


Silver candelabra with massed gypsophila. Hannah mixed low table centres with lots of tea lights with these tall candelabra designs with tea lights under for a really pretty effect for the wedding breakfast. 

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Hannah for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. It was an absolute pleasure working with you on this very pretty scheme. I hope you had an absolutely fantastic day and very many congratulations on your marriage.

1 comment:

  1. That gypsophila is so lovely and delicate! Is it a variety of baby's breath?

    ReplyDelete