Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Monday 22 April 2013

Cherish's Wedding Flowers, Thistles Vintage Style

A gorgeous scheme for a navy and ivory coloured themed wedding with a bride in Oyster The ever popular thistles provided the splash of deep blue and the remaining flowers gave the bouquet that gorgeous vintage feel. 


Rose and thistle bouquet vintage style, perfect for a navy and ivory colour scheme. The oyster spray roses, freesias and astilbe give the bouquet it's vintage feel and the sprays of pearls were added to tie in with the beaded detail on the bride's dress.


Navy and ivory vintage style bouquet using thistles, roses, freesias and astilbe. The touch of oyster/champagne gives the bouquet some warmth. 


Flower girl posies of rose, champagne spray roses, freesias and a touch of eucalyptus.
The mums wore corsages of freesias with eucalyptus and sprays of pearls and the men buttonholes of Rose with eucalyptus.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Cherish for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. It was an absolute pleasure working on this gorgeous scheme for you and I hope you all had a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment