Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Alison's Classic Green and White Wedding Flowers, Rhinefield House

Alison first came across me when I was setting up a wedding at Rhinefield House and she was viewing it as a possible venue for her wedding. She loved the flowers I was doing on that day and the venue and loved the idea of something along the same lines for her own Spring Wedding. 


Classic bouquet of Dolomiti roses, freesias, pale green lisianthus and a delicate surround of mixed foliages.The soft barely there lemon and green are just gorgeous  for a Spring wedding. So fresh and pretty.


Co-ordinating bouquets of Memory Lane roses, freesias and pale green lisianthus for the bridesmaids who were in plum.


Groom's buttonhole of Memory Lane rose, freesia and myrtle


Horse and carriage awaits outside Rhinefield House.

Photo - Sally Johnson


Tall table centres of mixed roses and lisianthus in cocktail vases look amazing in the Great Hall of Rhinefield House. The pale, fresh  colours really show up against the wooden panelling.


Co-ordinating table flowers in low pedestal bowl of ivory and cream roses with pale green lisianthus. Just as stunning and combining low and high table centres helps spread colour and impact. 


Rhinefield House wedding, venue decoration. Tall table centres of roses, freesias and lisianthus in white, greens and cream. 

Photo - Sally Johnson


Rhinefield House wedding, classic venue flowers. The Great Hall decorated with mixed tall and low table centres


Loved this photo by Sally Johnson.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Alison for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I loved working on this gorgeous scheme for you and I am so glad the sun shone for your special day.

2 comments:

  1. The touches of lavender in the smaller bouquets and the boutonniere are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job. All the Bouquet are really awesome.

    ReplyDelete