Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Sunday 17 March 2013

Tess's Wedding Flowers, Careys Manor

A lovely wedding with a real vintage feel. I really enjoyed working on Tess's flowers. A gorgeous blend of mauve, dusky pink and pale apple with vintage toned foliages. Perfect for a Vintage inspired March wedding


Tear drop bouquet of Memory Lane and Green Fashion roses with pink freesias, a little apple lisianthus and vintage toned foliages for our bride. Full of flower and just gorgeous.


Buttonhole of Memory Lane rose and pink freesia with vintage toned foliages for our groom. The remaining men wore a co-ordinating but simpler design without the freesia.


Hand tied posies of Memory Lane and Green Fashion roses with pink freesias and mixed vintage toned foliages make lovely co-ordinating bouquets for the bridesmaids.


Vintage themed posy of mauve, pale green and pink roses with freesias and vintage toned foliages.


Jug of Memory Lane roses, lilac, apple green lisianthus and pink freesias mixed with eucalyptus, perfect for this March wedding at Careys Manor. Tess had chosen mixed floral tablecloths for her tables and so my mixed but co-ordinating designs in these shabby chic jugs were perfect for the more relaxed and informal vintage look.


Vintage styled jug of flowers on a floral tablecloth makes a lovely table centre at Tess's March wedding, very Cath Kidston.


Memory Lane roses, apple green lisianthus and lilac with mixed eucalyptus in this jug for the blue and white floral tablecloth.


Shabby chic / Vintage styled jug of Memory Lane roses, lilac and apple lisianthus with eucalyptus


Shabby chic jug of Green Fashion roses, lilac, pink freesias and apple lisianthus. Perfect for this yellow and pink floral tablecloth.

The floral designs were hand tied and aqua packed so they could be taken away and enjoyed after the wedding. A real bonus 

The jugs used here were provided by me as part of the wedding flower service I provide, hire and collection of all stands/containers is always included in my service although I am happy to work with the brides own containers as and when required. 

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Tess for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, I really enjoyed working on this beautiful Vintage inspired Spring scheme for you. 

1 comment:

  1. These are all so lovely for spring weddings! Especially love the arrangements in the vintage jugs. :-)

    ReplyDelete