Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Thursday 7 March 2013

Kirsty"s Vintage Gold Wedding Flowers, Wickham Church

A lovely vintage style wedding in shades of gold,cream,ivory and champagne and a church filled with masses of gypsophila. 


Vintage wedding bouquet in pale golds,champagne,cream and ivory with a touch of green for Kirsty. I've used roses, lisianthus and bouvardia with mixed vintage toned foliages and sprays of pale gold pearls to create it.


Bouquet of champagne and ivory roses, pale gold pearls, cream lisianthus and bouvardia in the lovely classic-vintage style.


Kirsty's Bridesmaids carried a smaller co-ordinating version



Hair decorations of cream lisianthus for Kirsty's 3 bridesmaids. Ready for pining into a side bun.


Classic buttonhole of Vendela rose.


Gypsophila pew end with tulle bow and trails. These tied designs are gorgeous for a church wedding.


Pew ends of gypsophila decorate alternate pews, the look is still full and generous. There is no need to decorate every pew when the designs are as pretty as these.


Gypsophila pew ends and pedestals at St Nicolas Church Wickham. All ready for Paul and Kirsty's wedding.


Gypsophila, soft, romantic and kind to purses. A perfect little flower for decorating churches and this pretty design doubled as part of the table centres for the wedding breakfast. 

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Paul and Kirsty for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I loved working on this gorgeous scheme for you. Very many congratulations on your marriage.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I really like your blog.
    I have made a florist blog-guide on my Swedish blog and your blog is one of my tips. I borrowed one of your photos and linked it to yor blog, I hope that is alright.
    If you don't want me to use it, please send me an e-mail and I'll remove it immediately.

    E-mail: josephinesblommor@gmail.com
    blog: josephinesblommor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Josephine, Many thanks for your message. I am glad you like the blog. It is absolutely fine to use my photos for this purpose, as long as I am given credit for the photo and a link back to my site as you have done, I have no problems. Best wishes. Lynne

      Delete
  2. How were these attached to the church pew?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I would like to also know how you attached these to the pews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations with us. You are so kind. I am doing the design with the gyp for the aisle as per brides request. It looks elegant & neat. Best wishes
    Dalrene

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm eager to read about Kirsty's floral choices, the creative arrangements, and the magical atmosphere they created at Wickham Church.

    ReplyDelete