Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Friday 15 March 2013

Emma's Purple,Cream and LIlac Wedding Flowers, Marwell Hotel

A quick preview of Emma's wedding flowers, more photos coming soon.


Bouquet of purple lisianthus, lilac freesias, cream roses and paperwhites for our bride. Smelt gorgeous, I was sorry to part with it.


Bridesmaids bouquet of cream roses, purple lisianthus and lilac freesias with paperwhites, a smaller version of the bridal bouquet but equally gorgeous.


And for the flower girls, a mini version. Perfect for little hands. 


Single rose posy of cream rose, diamante sprays and mixed foliage for the very smallest flower girl. Perfect for tiny hands. 


Co-odinating buttonhole of Vendela rose,paperwhite and mixed foliage.


Gorgeous tied, low table centre in cream,purple and lilac flowers using roses, lisianthus and freesia with paperwhites for a touch of Spring and a touch of perfume. On a mirror plate with lots of candles. The venue is the Marwell hotel. 


Rose, freesia, lisianthus and paperwhites make a beautiful tablecentre for this Spring purple themed wedding.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Emma for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I absolutely loved working on this beautiful scheme for you. Very many congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment