Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Thursday 28 March 2013

Cara's Spring Wedding Flowers, Rhinefield House

I have to confess to having got very behind with the blog, I am sorry and I will do my best to catch up. I have some absolutely gorgeous wedding flowers to show you so please do bear with me. First up is Cara's lovely Spring inspired wedding.


Spring bouquet of roses, tulips, anemones, paperwhites and astilbe with a little asparagus fern and myrtle. I love the gentle spring colours in this bouquet, pastel pinks, greens and ivories, it smelt beautiful too, thanks to the paperwhites.


Vintage Spring buttonhole for the groom, rose, paperwhite, asparagus fern and myrtle.


Ivory and pale green spring bouquet for the bridesmaids, Dolomiti and Green Fashion roses with paperwhites.


Table centres were a natural mix of Spring flowers and roses in these tall cocktail vases. First though they were put to use for the wedding ceremony. Here they are positioned either side of the ceremony table at Rhinefield House. The ceremony table was decorated with little vases of Spring flowers and tea lights.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Cara for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. Very many congratulations on your marriage.





1 comment:

  1. The tall arrangements look so green and fresh -- perfect for a spring wedding!

    ReplyDelete