Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Monday 3 September 2012

Zoe's Wedding Flowers - Buttermilk and Purple, Cams Hall

Zoe chose the stunning David Austin rose Patience as the focal flower for her wedding and we combined the lovely buttermilk shade with purple, deep green and a tiny touch of dusky pink.


Bouquet of David Austin Patience roses, purple stocks, purple lisianthus and a touch of dusky pink gypsophila for Zoe. It smelt divine and I didn't want to part with it !


Stunning bouquet in purple and ivory-buttermilk using David Austin roses, stocks, lisianthus and pink gypsophila.


A smaller version of the bridal bouquet for the bridesmaid who was in teal.


A smaller version again for the flower girls, Patience roses, purple stocks, lisianthus and gypsophila.


A pomander of spray rose, lisianthus and gypsophila for the tiny flower girl.


Tiny posies and pomanders for the flower girls, all boxed and ready to go.


White lisianthus and pearls make a lovely corsage for the mums.



A floral garland for the stairs using roses, grouped lisianthus and gypsophila, a gorgeous way to decorate the entrance to the reception. This one is at Cams Hall.


Ivory and purple garland of flowers and foliage for the stairs at Cams Hall.


Top table design in buttermilks and purples using David Austin roses, purple stocks, lisianthus and a little pink gypsophila.

Zoe had a vintage tea party theme so the centre of the tables was used for the food, I decorated the space around with scattered fresh rose petals and purple lisianthus which made a gorgeous finishing touch.



Cake topper of roses, lisianthus and gypsophila, just needing the cake to finish it off !

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Zoe for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, I loved working with these gorgeous flowers and colours. I hope you had a fabulous day and very many congratulations on your marriage.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, any chance you know what the name of the vine on the bannister is?
    Or where I could find an artificial vine that look similar?

    ReplyDelete