Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Botleigh Grange Wedding Fayre

A selection of designs I had at the Botleigh Grange wedding fayre for those that missed it. A very big thank you to everyone that came along and said hello. It was really lovely to meet you all and I look forward to working with you. A big thank you too to Stylish Events for doing such a good job of organising it all and especially for the fantastic fashion show.


White and green bouquet of roses, orchids and chintz - because no-one wants to try and say ornithogalum ! A lovely contemporary bouquet for a modern bride.


Green cymbidium orchids in a goldfish bowl surrounded by sparkly table diamonds to carry the contemporary look through to the tables. 


Vintage style bouquet of coral garden roses. Perfect for all those beautiful vintage style dresses.


Vintage style tall table centre of coral garden roses and lisianthus in a cocktail vase to carry on the theme to a reception


Bouquet of blue hydrangea, delphinium and cream roses. I just love the cobalt blue of these delphiniums - just stunning.


Flower girl posy of blue hydrangea and white lisianthus.Small, light and perfect for little hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment