Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Saturday 8 September 2012

Hannah's Vintage/English Garden Flowers, Old Alresford House

A gorgeous peach-apricot David Austin rose called Juliet was the rose of choice for Hannah. The look was somewhere between vintage and english country garden.  Very natural, very pretty but also elegant. Perfect for Hannah's stunning lace dress with it's slim lines and also for this truly beautiful period venue.


Vintage / English country garden bouquet in peach, white and pale green using David Austin Juliet roses, white nigela and astilbe, cream spray rose with a touch of pale green lisianthus. The peach combined with pale green and white looks really fresh, lovely for this August wedding. 


Vintage styled buttonhole of Apricot spray rose and astilbe for the groom.


David Austin Juliet roses with white nigela, astilbe and mint green lisianthus for the bridesmaids' bouquets


Buttonholes of apricot spray rose, all boxed and ready to go.


 Table centre of of peach roses, white nigela, and pale green lisianthus in a tall cocktail vase. Quite stunning if I do say so myself and the Vintage / English Country Garden style is perfect for  Old Alresford House.

Image - Kate Truepenny




Wedding flowers at Old Alresord House, peach, apricot, cream and fresh green


Co-ordinating designs of rose,spray rose and astilbe for the mantlepiece


Mantlepiece flowers - Image Kate Truepenny


Image - Kate Truepenny


Vase designs of mixed roses and nigela for the other mantlepiece

Image - Kate Truepenny


Wedding at Old Alresford House. The tall, elegant but very natural table centre flowers are perfectly suited to this venue.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Hannah for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I loved working on this gorgeous scheme and putting it all together for you. I hope you had a fabulous day and very many congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment