Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Thursday 6 September 2012

Wedding at New Place, Shirrell Heath - Open Day 30th September 2012


New Place are holding an open day event with a difference on the 30th September 2012. 

The ceremony and reception rooms will be all set up and decorated as they would be for a wedding so you can really get a feel for what your wedding day could be like at this very special venue.The New Place team will be on hand to welcome you with a little glass of something lovely and to answer all your questions. Chess Photography will show you the best of the hotel and the grounds for those all important photographs and I, of course will be doing my bit with the flowers. There will be other recommended suppliers covering everything from cars to cakes so it promises to be a very special event.

If you would like to come along, please register your interest by emailing 


Hope to see you there. A glass of something lovely awaits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment