Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Sunday 5 August 2012

Kelly's Vintage, Cream,Ivory and Green Flowers, Tithe barn

Gorgeous flowers these, classic cream - white with green given a twist of vintage and a hint of country to compliment Kelly's stunning lace wedding dress and the venue - The Tithe Barn in Petersfield.


Vintage bouquet of ivory roses, cream spray roses and white lisianthus with mixed foliages to give a hint of country. I loved it.


Cream,ivory,white and green bridal bouquet vintage style but with a little hint of country.


Vintage styled bouquet in creams and greens. A gorgeous compliment to Kelly's beautiful vintage lace dress.


Buttonhole of Dolomiti rose and rosemary for the men.


A smaller version of the bridal bouquet for the bridesmaid.


Vintage cream,ivory, white and green flowers with a hint of country in a galvanised bucket make a stunning table centre that was just perfect for the barn. 

And that just leaves me to say thank you so much Kelly for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I loved working on this beautiful scheme for you and I am so glad you were so happy with the designs. Very many congratulations on your marriage and a big thank you for the gorgeous photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment