Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Sunday 29 July 2012

Lizzy's Classic Wedding Flowers, Hospital of St Cross,Winchester

A classic but very pretty look for Lizzy in barely there colours, ivory, pale green and the palest of pinks. The venue was the Hospital of St Cross, a first for there for me. I have to say the grounds were stunning, shame about the weather ! It was wet - very wet in fact but the flowers gave a gorgeous hint of summer.


Classic bouquet of mixed roses, freesias, pale green lisianthus and bouvardia with a tiny touch of gyp and myrtle for Lizzy. I've used Dolomiti mixed with Green Fashion and a stunning spray rose called Bombastic to get the look.


Bridesmaid's bouquet of ivory roses, freesias, pale pink spray roses, Green Fashion roses, pale green lisianthus with a touch of gyp and myrtle. It co-ordinates beautifully with the bridal bouquet but is not the same.


Classic bouquet of Dolomiti rose and double leaf for the men.


Tall, classic table centre of mixed pastel roses in ivory, pink and green with freesia, lisianthus and gypsophila. These suited the marquee perfectly and create real impact as you walk in. Underneath are long burn tea lights in hired votive holders to create a magical atmosphere as the light goes down.


Wreath of mixed roses, freesias, lisianthus and gypsophila in ivory, pink and green around a central candle. These make gorgeous table centres for a wedding and again there are tea lights all around .


Wedding Flowers at the Hospital of St Cross, Winchester. I love the way these flowers work with the gardens seen behind through the clear walls of the marquee.


A mix of tall and low table centres works well as it creates flower and colour at every level for this wedding at the Hospital of St Cross. 



Cake topper of roses, bouvardia and myrtle blend perfectly with the iced flowers on the wedding cake.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Lizzy for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I hope you had a fabulous day and very many congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment