Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Chloe's Classic Wedding Flowers with a touch of Country, The Domus,Beaulieu

For her wedding at the beautiful Domus in Beaulieu, Chloe chose a lovely white, lilac and pale green colour scheme for her flowers and - my speciality - a look all of her own. In this case flowers were to be beautiful, elegant but with a touch of country. And so here they are- Chloe's wedding flowers.


Lilac,white and pale green bouquet, classic but with a touch of country using roses, freesias, agapanthus,lisianthus, limonium and a touch of eucalyptus.



Rose, agapanthus,freesia and lisianthus bouquet in lilac,white and pale green



Lilac buttonhole of rose, limonium and rosemary.


For the flower girl, single rose posy version of the bridal bouquet.


Flower girl posy in lilac and white using rose, agapanthus,freesia and lisianthus with limonium and eucalyptus.




White freesia corsage with pearl sprays and eucalyptus for the mums.




Bouquet of lilac roses and freesias with white agapanthus and pale green lisianthus for the bridesmaids. Gorgeous with their midnight dresses.




The Domus steps decorated with fresh rose petals and tea lights all the way to the ceremony room. Makes a truly gorgeous entrance to a wedding.




Wedding ceremony flowers at the Domus, all ready for Chloe's wedding. The edges of the aisle are decorated with rose petals and tea lights and vases of flowers are used to decorate the ceremony table and the stage behind making a gorgeous backdrop for the ceremony.


Lilac, white and pale green flowers decorate the ceremony table at the Domus,Beaulieu


Wedding Ceremony table flowers at the Domus,Beaulieu. 
These vases were later used as table centres, each vase surrounded by 10 flickering tea lights to create a magical atmosphere for the wedding breakfast. Just gorgeous, this venue is absolutely made for candlelight.


The window ledges at the Domus decorated with candles and rose petals.

Photographs never really do fresh flower justice ( no matter how hard I try at it !) and this is definitely the case here. So I am going to leave you a few of Chloe's own words

"......I just had to send an email before we rush off on our honeymoon tonight so say a massive thank you for our beautiful flowers.  I was absolutely stunned when i entered the domus. The stairs, the aisle, the petals on the window and the stage- it all looked amazing. It was exactly what I wanted, and you somehow managed to turn what I imagined in to something so much more than that. It really did take my breath away and many people commented on how beautiful the flowers were. My bouquet looked stunning with my dress, and the coordinating posies of the bridesmaids were exactly right, and Ena the flowergirl just took hers from guest to guest, demanding complements and showing them the scent.
The table centres were also perfect and just what we wanted, elegant and beautiful but with that country feel, and glowing with all the tealights..... Chloe and Tom

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Chloe for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. It was an absolute pleasure and I am so pleased they were such a success. Thank you too for your lovely mail and very many congratulations on your marriage.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! I love the shade, is very soft and with that special touch. I like the decorations you do, so I'll visitandote. Regards, Fatima.

    ReplyDelete