Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Saturday 18 August 2012

Gary and Marcus Civil Partnership, Southampton Art Gallery

Gary and Marcus chose a strong black and white theme for their day and were looking for strong modern flowers that were just a little bit different. A ceremony at the Southampton Art Gallery was followed by an evening do at the Winchester Guildhall via a stop at a local restaurant. This was my first civil partnership and it was an absolute joy to work with Gary and Marcus on these stunning flowers.


Buttonhole of deep aubergine calla lily with leucadendron and loops and spires of black grass. The look is masculine, detailed and about as black as nature gets. 


Wrist corsages of white lisianthus with black feathers for the female attendants.


Co-ordinating buttonholes of calla lily and grass for the men and corsages of white lisianthus with loops and spires of grass for the ladies.


Ceremony table flowers at the Southampton Art gallery. Loving the way those black seats work with the black and white theme to the day.


Contemporary ceremony table flowers using aubergine calla lilies, leucadendron, black bacarra roses, rolled black tie leaves 
 and some grand prix roses to lift it all a little.


Southampton Art gallery, civil partnership flowers.


Table centre of aubergine calla lilies, Black Bacarra and Grand Prix roses, leucadendron  and rolled black tie leaves. The vase is lined with black tie leaves for a really strong and contemporary look. The deep burgundy is perfectly suited to the King Charles room at the Winchester guildhall.


Wild garden themed table centre using curly willow, ivy, roses, astilbe and lime chrysanthemums. These were used in softer Wintonian room. I loved these !


Green and white modern table centre with wild garden theme.


That just leaves me to say thank you so much Gary and Marcus for choosing me to design and create your flowers for you, it was an absolute pleasure. I hope you had a fabulous day and very many congratulations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment