Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Hilary's Wedding Flowers, Rhinefield House

A lovely classic scheme with a touch of country in pinks, purple and ivory. Here are Hilary's wedding flowers. 


Bouquet of pale pink Sweet Avalanche roses, white freesia, a touch of gypsophila and rosemary make a gorgeous classic wedding bouquet for Hilary.


Bridesmaids' design of Avalanche roses, purple stocks, pale green lisianthus and rosemary. The photo doesn't quite do this design justice, it was gorgeous.


Groom buttonhole of Sweet Avalanche rose, rosemary and a touch of gypsophila.


Corsage of white freesia, rosemary and a little gyp.


Rhinefield House, wedding ceremony flowers. A gorgeous long and low trailing design of  large ivory roses, purple stocks and pink gypsophila with ivy trails for the ceremony table with two co-ordinating tall designs behind. 


And from the other side, this design was later used on the top table so this is the bride and groom's view.


Wedding ceremony flowers, Rhinefield House


Natural style tall table centre of large ivory roses, purple stocks and pink gyp with ivy rails. 


The Great Hall at Rhinefield all set out ready for the wedding breakfast with tall natural style table centres of roses, stocks and gyp. The photo uploading programme seems to have done very strange to the colours on this - sorry. Hopefully though it is enough to give you the idea.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Hilary for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. Very many congratulations on your marriage and I hope you had a very fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment