Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Friday 11 May 2012

Sarah's Orchid and Gypsophila Wedding Flowers

For her April Wedding, Sarah loved the soft pretty look of gypsophila and also the clean, crisp look of white orchids so for her wedding we combined the two in some very modern and very gorgeous designs. 


White orchids, gypsophila and looped grass in a modern tear drop bouquet for our bride. 


Orchid and gypsophila bouquets for the bridesmaid and flower girls. The adult maid carried a co-ordinating posy of gypsophila, looped grass and a single large phalaenopsis orchid and the smaller flower girls carried posies of gypsophila, looped grass and singapore orchids. 


Mum's corsage of white orchid, gypsophila and grass.

Sadly, I did not get a chance to photograph the venue flowers this time - sorry - because they were stunning. The venue was a garden marquee encompassing a wisteria covered brick well, garden statues and shrubs. It was being set out as I worked. To compliment the garden setting I created table centres in terracotta flower pots of roses, freesias, gypsophila and mixed foliages in all whites and greens. A couple of my very special "floral trees" provided gorgeous focal points.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Sarah for asking to me to design and create your wedding flowers for you and very many congratulations on your marriage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment