Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Emma's green and white wedding flowers, Burley Manor

A very soft and pretty wedding in whites and greens, the look is both natural and modern too using gypsophila, roses and freesias with a touch of sparkle. 


Buttonhole of white rose, rosemary and gypsophila for the men.


Wedding bouquet of roses,freesias and gypsophila with rosemary, myrtle and diamante for our bride


Emma's wedding bouquet in whites and greens using avalanche roses, freesias, gypsophila,  a touch of fine foliage and diamante sprays to compliment the detail on her wedding gown.


Buttonholes of Akito rose with gypsophila and rosemary, boxed and ready to go.


Corsages of Akito rose with silver wire and crystal for the ladies and a buttonhole of lisianthus with rosemary and gypsophila for the children. Lisianthus are great flowers for this being smaller and lighter than your average rose but still blending in beautifully.


Chair backs of tied gypsophila for the wedding ceremony at the Burley Manor Hotel in the New Forest


The back row of the aisle decorated with tied designs of gypsophila with tulle on alternate chairs, all ready for Gary and Emma's wedding.



Modern tablecentres of gypsophila, rose and freesia with scattered leaves and table crystals for the wedding reception.



Fresh leaf place cards, a lovely finishing touch for Gary and Emma's natural wedding theme.


Fresh leaves and table crystals were also scattered along the length of the tables as a lovely and slightly more unusual finishing touch. Whilst this was a summer wedding the scattered leaves in autumnal colours look absolutely terrific for autumnal themed weddings.


For the top and ceremony table I created a beautiful long and low design of roses, freesias, lisianthus, gypsophila with rosemary and mixed foliages but unfortunately I could not get a photo, I finished the top table with these little mini designs which are proving extremely popular, scattered leaves and table crystals for a beautifully co-ordinated look. I have been promised some more photos and when they come in I will update this entry.

Meanwhile, that just leaves me to say thank you so much Gary and Emma for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, I loved working on this fresh and pretty scheme for you. Very many congratulations on your marriage and I hope you have a fabulous trip, it sounded amazing. 

1 comment: