Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Rebecca's Renewal of Vows and Wooden Anniversary Flowers, Jolly Sailor, Hamble

Yes, I do flowers for parties and events other than weddings and here is a lovely little one you might like to see.
Rebecca called me last week to see if I could help with some flowers for her Renewal of Vows ceremony and reception at the Jolly Sailor in Hamble. It was their wooden wedding anniversary too so could I incorporate an element to reflect that, also she would like to give the flowers to guests afterwards so could I do a design that would allow that.  Time was short- very short in fact - so I was thrilled to find these little wooden containers which also suited the natural, country look flowers Rebecca likes too. 


Rustic table flowers of double purple lisianthus, lilac freesias, spirea and rosemary.  
Now for anyone that doesn't know it, the Jolly Sailor is a lovely little pub sitting on the banks of the River Hamble perfectly suited to a natural and nautical theme. The little wooden chests were perfect for it. 


Purple table flowers in a natural, country style that also suited the nautical setting of the pub.


Table flowers at the Jolly Sailor pub, Hamble


The tables were arranged in a long length so the designs are dotted along the length. 


The ceremony table set out with the flowers and a couple of gorgeous shells. It looked really  lovely which is more than can be said for my photo but hopefully it's enough for you to get the idea. 

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Rebecca for asking me to create the flowers for your  special day, I really enjoyed putting this look together for you. I hope you had a really fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment