Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Thursday 2 December 2010

Jo's Autumn Wedding Flowers

Jo's natural styled autumn wedding flowers.

Groom's autumn buttonhole of creamy vendella rose with berry and red oak leaf detail.

Jo's stunning wedding bouquet of cream roses, autumnal berries, birch twig and a surround of red oak leaves.

Natural styled rose and red oak leaf buttonhole for the remaining groom's men.


Co-ordinating buttonholes of preserved rose hips, birch twig and magnolia leaves. All materials are dried or preserved so that they could be kept after the wedding.

These corsages are again made entirely of dried or preserved materials - rose, magnolia leaves, skeleton leaves and peppercorn berries.

These preserved buttonholes and corsages were ordered by the bride's mum whose family comes from Malta. We were asked to create designs that would co-ordinate with the other flowers but that were made wholly from preserved or dried materials so that they be taken back to Malta after the wedding and kept as mementoes of the day.

The reception was held in a Mongolian yurt. Now I have to confess to not having seen these before meeting Jo but I have to say I think they look terrific and I am sure they will catch on fast. The cream canvas with the deep dark wood frame was the inspiration behind Jo's rich autumnal colour scheme and strong natural look. A mongolian buffet where all the food is placed in the centre of the each table meant traditional table centres were not going to work. Each table was scattered with fresh red oak leaves as a gorgeous alternative that tied in perfectly with the bridal party flowers.

Yurt and image by www.yurtsforlife.com in Totnes


Bridesmaids' bouquet of cream roses, hypericum berry, twig and surround of red oak leaves.

To keep the strong natural look, the binding point of the bouquet is finished not with ribbon but with a red oak leaf. The same leaf finish was given to the buttonholes.

Co-ordinating design for the flower girl.
Many thanks Jo and Zane for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I loved working with these gorgeous seasonal materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment