Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Monday 1 June 2015

Kiah's Coral and Blue Wedding Flowers - Avington Park

There have been some very beautiful weddings this Spring/ Summer, so many I have got very behind with all the photos but here is a very pretty one from last weekend. An unusual scheme of coral and blue with a very soft, summery and natural look. 


KIah's bouquet of coral peony, blue nigella and forget-me-not, Miss Piggy and garden roses, salmon sweet peas and a little astilbe. Very soft and very summery. Perfect for the beautiful May day she had.


Coral and blue bouquet of Romantic Antike garden roses, Miss Piggy roses, sweet peas, blue love in the mist ( Nigella) and forget-me-not with a little astilbe. A very soft and natural english summer garden look for the bridesmaids.


Buttonhole of Coral Miss Piggy rose with blue forget-me-not. Very pretty.


Avington Park getting ready for Kiah's outdoor wedding ceremony. How beautiful is this setting.


Mixed vase table flowers at Avington Park in soft summery corals and blues. I've used coral peonies and roses, salmon sweet peas, apricot lisianthus, blue nigella and forget-me-not.




Early summer wedding table flowers at Avington Park.

That just leaves me say thank you so much Kiah for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. It was an absolute pleasure, I am so glad the sun shone for you and I hope you all had an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment