Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Monday 1 December 2014

Natalie's Autumn Wedding Flowers, New Place

Well the catching up isn't going too well but I have managed to sort a few shots to share from Natalie's lovely autumn wedding at New Place. Some lovely ideas here for anyone looking for inspiration for an autumn wedding.


Natalie's beautiful, white and green bouquet using roses, bouvardia and lisianthus with a little gyp and mixed foliage. 


Lanterns, candles and scattered rose petals used to decorate the aisle.


The view as the bride enters the Bristol room at New Place. The stunning fireplace looks amazing decorated with a trailing mantle design with candles and a pedestal design either side.


Fireplace flowers in whites and greens, simple, natural but still elegant. I've used roses, lisianthus, gyp, green skimmia, oak leaf and ivy trails to create the effect.


Gorgeous idea for an autumn table centre. Tall vase of curly twigs and lisianthus flowers. The table below is decorated with massed tea lights and scattered oak leaves to create a wonderfully warm autumn look.


Green Oak leaves make beautiful and very natural place cards.


Storm lanterns, candles and scattered oak leaves on the window ledges make the perfect finishing touch.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Natalie for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I absolutely loved working on this lovely scheme and seeing all the ideas come together on the day for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment