Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Hannah's Classic Wedding Flowers - Cain manor

A late November wedding that shows there is no need to have winter style wedding flowers at this time of year if that is not what you want. There are still plenty of very  beautiful flower choices around.


Natural style shower bouquet using Memory Lane and Metallina roses, pink freesias, spray rose and white bouvardia with natural foliages and ivy trails. Very beautiful


Hand tied bouquet of Memory Lane roses, pink freesias and white bouvardia with mixed foliages for the bridesmaids.


Groom's co-ordinating buttonhole of Memory Lane rose, pink freesia and mixed vintage style foliage.


Simple Memory Lane rose and mixed foliage buttonholes for the remaining men.


Beautiful, trailing top table and ceremony table design using Memory Lane and Metallina roses, spray roses, freesias and bouvardia with natural mixed foliages and ivy trails. Designed to take a church candle in a lantern in between each section and at each end. 

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Hannah for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you and very many congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment