Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Tracy's Contemporary Wedding Flowers, Lainston House

Goodness, I am getting behind with this blog. This lovely wedding is from the end of July and I have to show it because I love the summery twist of navy blue, apple green and white in Tracy's scheme. 


Tracy's rather stunning bouquet of calla lilies, thistles, pale green lisianthus, white freesias and astilbe with a touch of myrtle.


For the groomsmen, buttonholes of calla lily, thistle, myrtle and grasses. 


Bouquet of ivory roses, thistles, freesias, lisianthus and a touch of fresh green foliage. The thistles can sometimes make bouquets look a bit on the wintery side but the pale green lisianthus and fresh green foliages add a touch of summery freshness to Tracy's bouquets.


The Dawley Barn at Lainston House all set ready for the wedding ceremony. A design of white hydrangeas, pale green roses and lisianthus and bridal gladioli looks magnificent above the bar.



Contemporary tall design of white hydrangeas, gladioli, calla lilies, pale green roses and lisianthus at Lainston House.



Co-ordinating modern, low design of white hydrangeas, bridal gladioli, calla lilies, pale green roses and lisianthus with grasses. Mixing high and low designs is becoming increasingly popular and is good for giving colour and flower at different levels.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Tracy for asking me to designa nd create your wedding flowers for you, it was a real pleasure to work on this contemporary and fresh summery scheme for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment