Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Gemma's June Wedding Flowers, The White Horse, Romsey




Summer bouquet of mixed pink and ivory roses, pink spray roses and peonies with white stocks for Gemma.


Simple but stunning bouquets of pink peonies, ivory roses and white stocks for the bridesmaids.


Mum's corsage of pink rose, ivory spray rose and pearl sprays.


Floral heart used to decorate the entrance to the church. Here I've used mixed ivory and pink roses, pink peonies and white stocks. The heart sits on the bookcase at the entrance and along the bookcase we have little shot glasses of roses. A very different but very lovely way to decorate a church entrance with flowers.


Large pedestal designs of hydrangeas, roses, peonies, spray roses and stocks takes pride of place either side of the top of the aisle making a gorgeous frame to the wedding ceremony. 


The White Horse Romsey, all set for the wedding breakfast. Tall table centres in cocktail vases of roses, peonies and stocks in pinks and whites look amazing in the centre of the room.


Centre pieces of pink roses, spray roses and peonies with white stocks in tall cocktail vases, perfect for this June wedding.


The floral table plan using pink roses and peonies with white larkspur looks amazing. Floral table plans are a wonderful idea for adding an extra splash of colour and flower to a room and it's easy to theme them to the look, colours and flowers used elsewhere in a scheme. I love them !


A summer floral table plan in pinks and whites.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Gemma for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, it was an absolute pleasure working with you on this gorgeous scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment