Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Friday 7 June 2013

Paula's Contemporary White Wedding Flowers


For her wedding Paula had set her heart on hydrangeas, a lovely, soft, romantic mass of them given a contemporary touch by the addition of looped grass.


Paula's bouquet of white hydrangeas, calla lilies and roses with looped grass and sprays of diamante for a touch of sparkle. Gorgeously soft and romantic but quite contemporary too. 


Bridesmaids' bouquets of white hydrangeas with looped grass. Simple and elegant they looked just stunning against their midnight dresses.


For the mum's, corsages of white rose, lisianthus and pearl sprays. Very pretty and very elegant.

That just leaves me to say thank you Paula for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. Many congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment