Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Sunday 9 June 2013

Marcia's Wedding Flowers, Trafalgar Park

For her late May wedding at the beautiful Trafalgar Park, Marcia chose a gorgeous colour scheme of blush pink, white and fresh green with touches of black provided by the centres of anemones and chintz. Very soft and summery but also quite striking.


Blush peonies, pink roses and white stocks with black centred anemones and chintz providing a touch of fresh green make a stunning vintage style wedding bouquet for Marcia's late May wedding. 


Pale pink, white and fresh green bouquet with black accents using roses, peonies, anemones stocks and chintz. Soft, romantic, summery but quite striking too, I loved it !


Co-ordinating posy for the flower girls using pink rose with white stocks, anemones and chintz.


Vintage style buttonholes for the men using pink rose, chintz flowers, eucalyptus and asparagus fern.


Wrist corsage in silver and white with a tiny touch of black using lisianthus and chintz flowers with eucalyptus on a hand made silver wire mesh bangle for the mums. 



Mixed vintage style vases of roses, peonies, tulips, anemones and chintz were perfect for the ceremony table in this period setting.


Table flowers vintage style in pink, white and fresh green with black accents.Perfect for this period setting.


Roses, peonies, anemones, stocks and chintz in fresh, pink white and green make gorgeous early summer table centres


Trafalgar Park wedding, these table centres look gorgeous in the stunning period setting of Trafalgar Park.


Vintage blush pink, white and fresh green early summer table flowers using roses, peonies, stocks, anemones and chintz. I love the black accents provided by the centres of the anemones and the chintz flowers


Mixed vase designs for the mantles at Trafalgar park, Downton.

If you would like to see more of Marcia's wedding the official photographer was the lovely Emma of BigBouquet Photography. There are some gorgeous photos on her blog, link below for you.


That just leaves me to say thank you so much Marcia for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers, I loved working on this gorgeous scheme for you. I hope you had a fantastic day.

1 comment: