Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Monday 5 December 2011

Pamela's Winter White Wedding Flowers, Tithe Barn

For her winter wedding at the Tithe Barn, Pamela was looking for a pure, simple and modern look to her flowers using all white as a colour theme. And here they are, Pamela's wedding flowers. 


Buttonholes of lisianthus, thistle ( eryngium) and rosemary for the men to reflect the scottish element.


Winter white bouquet of double tulips, freesias and lisianthus. With all the freesias it smelt gorgeous too. Pamela was keen to avoid roses and wanted to keep the bouquet all white, so we used the double tulip and removed all the buds from the freesias to get the look.


All white wedding bouquet of tulips,freesias and lisianthus. It's a soft and romantic look. Whilst tulips are essentially a Spring flower, in fact  like many other Spring flowers they are available as a cut flower from about November through to the Spring, good news for winter brides. 


A lovely idea for winter weddings and a gorgeous welcome for guests. Two wood burning stoves were set up at the entrance to the Tithe barn, being tended by the groom as I arrived. Also inside was Mac on the bagpipes playing the most beautiful, almost haunting music ever. I loved it.


Contemporary ceremony table flowers, vases of white tulips, freesias and lisianthus in mixed sizes. 


Wedding ceremony table flowers at the Tithe Barn. Pamela was keen to keep the look simple and contemporary and these designs looked fantastic against the stone walls of the barn.


All white, modern ceremony table flowers, Tithe Barn


For the table centres, the look was kept consistent, a vase of tulips, a vase of freesias and a vase of lisianthus mixed with lots of candles.




Wedding flowers at the Tithe Barn, Petersfield. Simple, contemporary and perfumed. I am told the 250 freesias used in this scheme managed to scent the entire barn.


I loved working on this wedding and hope the post has given winter brides some more possible ideas for their day.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Pamela for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I loved working on this modern, elegant, simple but romantic look - and setting up to Mac's music was an absolute pleasure.Very many congratulations on your marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment