Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Monday 19 December 2011

Jemma's Christmas Wedding Flowers, Solent Spa

For her mid December wedding Jemma was looking for a strong Christmas theme to her flowers, lots of red roses, seasonal foliages, berries and candle light . Just gorgeous. And so here they are, Jemma's wedding flowers, I hope you like them.

Winter wedding bouquet with Christmas theme, red roses, mixed berries, pine, holly and ivy. 


Winter buttonhole of burgundy rose, pine, holly and skimmia for the groom.

Photo - Sally Johnson


Winter wrist corsage and buttonholes. Jemma had her bridesmaid holding the hands of the 2 page boys whilst walking down the aisle a la Pippa Middleton. So a wrist corsage fitted perfectly, I used Viburnum tinus berries to compliment the midnight colour of the dress. For the page boys I made a buttonhole of tiny spray roses and pine, small, lightweight and more robust than they look !  


Winter wrist corsage in silver,midnight and white. I used lisianthus, pine and viburnum tinus berry on a hand made silver bangle.




Winter buttonhole of Rose, pine and mini pine cones for the men


Winter corsage of lisianthus, pine, viburnum tinus and ivy.


Christmas table centre of candle with wreath of seasonal flowers, foliages  and berries.

Photo - Sally Johnson


Christmas themed candelabra flowers at the Solent Spa. Red roses, mixed berries, holly, pine, mixed fern and ivy trails with tea lights and fresh petals underneath.

Photo - Sally Johnson



Winter table centre with candle at the Solent Spa

Photo - Sally Johnson.


For the top table, Jemma chose to have a little bud vase of wedding themed designs for each place setting with scattered petals and tea lights in between. A lovely, modern alternative to the more traditional spray. 

Photo - Sally Johnson


Christmas themed top table.

Photo - Sally Johnson

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Jemma and Michael for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I really loved putting this strong seasonal look together for you. I hope you had a fabulous day and many congratulations on your marriage.

A big thank you too to Sally for the gorgeous photos.

1 comment:

  1. the wedding is important forall .like that way wedding flowers is important for wedding.

    ReplyDelete