Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Sunday 12 June 2011

Becky's Country Style Wedding Flowers in Purples and Lilacs

Becky called me a little earlier in the year when her original florist let her down to see if I could help with her June wedding. She was looking for a lovely, natural, country look  using a real mix of flowers and foliages in the ever popular purple - lilac colours. Such a lovely lady and such a gorgeous scheme how could I refuse and so here they are - Becky's wedding flowers. 


Groom's buttonhole of lilac rose, lavender and rosemary with a tiny touch of pink gypsophila in a natural, tied style.


Becky's wedding bouquet of lilac rose, purple stocks, purple lisianthus, lilac freesia, lavender, eucalyptus and a touch of pink gypsophila. A gorgeous mix of scented flowers and foliages, perfect for the relaxed, country look, again - I was sorry to see it go. 


Co-ordinating bouquet for Becky's bridesmaid in mixed purples and lilacs


These lovely little posies were for the flower girls. 


A slightly larger but still perfectly co-ordinating posy for the slightly older girl.


Mum's corsage co-ordinates in style but in soft pinks and whites


Bird cage table centre with country style flowers in purples and lilacs for the marquee reception. Becky scattered the table with the petals and the cages were used in a mixed scheme with other tables being decorated with pots of lavender.




Bird cage table centre design in purples and lilacs. To create it we used lilac roses, purple lisianthus with pink gypsophila and mixed foliages including rosemary for that lovely country style look. Flowers and foliages overspill the cage just as they should for this style. 

I hope you like them. 

That just leaves me to say, thank you so much your call Becky, I really loved making up these designs for you - and very many congratulations on your marriage.

1 comment:

  1. Very informative! I learn a new thing every day. Hope for more. Will be coming for more NYC Florist.

    ReplyDelete