Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Karen's Copper,Gold, Peach and Pink Wedding Flowers, Chilworth Manor


Karen's stunning bouquet of Garden roses, lisianthus and freesia in a beautiful mix of blush pink, copper, gold and  peach with a dash of lime. Sex in the City meets vintage glamour, I loved making this one !


Karen's bridesmaids were in copper with a gold sash and these bouquets with their stunning Shimmer roses were a perfect compliment. Carnations, spray roses, freesias, lisianthus and a dash of lime alchemilla mollis complete the design.


For mum, a pretty corsage of white freesias with mini rose buds and berried myrtle.


Stunning tall, shabby chic meets vintage glamour style centrepiece  in golds, peach, pinks and greens using roses, spray roses, lisianthus, astilbe, carnations and alchemilla mollis. The venue is the Chilworth Manor, Southampton. Little gold pots of flowers at the base make a beautiful finishing touch.



Table centre finishing touches, beautiful little gold pots of wedding themed flowers in pinks, pale peach and lime sit at the base of the tall centrepiece.


The top table, a wedding themed mix of flowers in the bride's own gold bird cages and pots. Lace covered tea lights finish the look.

And that just leaves me to say thank you so much Karen's mum for asking me to design and create these wedding flowers. I absolutely loved working on this beautiful scheme.

1 comment: