Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Friday 16 December 2016

Maxine's Champagne and Blush Winter Wedding Flowers, New Place, Shirrell Heath

A very pretty, classic late autumn/ winter wedding flower scheme at New Place, here are Maxine's wedding flowers.


Maxine's stunning winter bouquet, a mix of champagne roses, blush spray roses, white anemones, ranunculus, bouvardia and astilbe with a little green skimmia and a touch of feathery tree fern at the edges. 



 Groom's buttonhole of white rose, anemone and bouvardia with classic vintage style foliages and mum's corsage of white ranunculus with bouvardia.


Bridesmaids' bouquets used white gypsophila with bouvardia, simple but effective and very pretty.


A floral wreath around a storm lantern with church candle makes a gorgeous low centrepiece for an autumn / winter wedding. This one in champagne and blush with sage green uses mix of champagne roses, blush spray roses, white anemones, ranunculus and gypsophila with a little green skimmia and mixed vintage toned foliages that co-ordinate beautifully with the sage green chair sashes.


The top table was a linear version of the centrepieces, wedding themed long and low sections of flower and foliages with church candles in storm lanterns in between each section.


Floral arch at New Place uses mixed foliages with fairy lights and gypsophila running through it. In the low light of a late November wedding the fairy lights create a magical effect for arriving guests. The design is very simple but very effective for a winter wedding. Only a pity I had to put it up and photo it in daylight !

And that just leaves me to say thank you so much Maxine for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I absolutely love winter weddings and it was a real joy to work on yours for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment