Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Lara's Pink and Lilac Summer Wedding Flowers, Lainston House

A gorgeous summery scheme in soft lilacs and pinks for an early July wedding.


Lara's bouquet of lilac and pale pink roses, ivory spray roses, white bouvardia, lavender lisianthus and large pearls. A very elegant, timeless bouquet


Bridesmaids' bouquets of pale pink roses, lavender lisianthus, ivory spray rose and pale pink stocks. Very summery and very pretty.


Groom buttonhole of lilac rose with white bouvardia. The rose is Ocean Song


Lady's corsage of pale pink rose, white spray rose and bouvardia with classic foliages.


Dawley barn at Lainston House, summer wedding flowers. Mantle and tall table flowers of roses, stocks, lisianthus and gypsophila in soft pinks, lilacs and ivories. 


Tall, summery table centre of ivory roses, pale pink stocks, lilac lisianthus and gypsophila in a cocktail vase decorated with a trail of ivy and lilac lisianthus flowers wound down the stem.


Beautiful summery mantle design of ivory roses, pink stocks, lilac lisianthus and gypsophila at Lainston House.




Lara's stunning cake with floral tiers of ivory roses, lilac lisianthus and gypsophila. Cake by the very lovely and very talented Sonia of the http://www.chalmingcakedesigns.co.uk

That just leaves me to say thank you so much lara for asking me to design nd create your wedding flowers for you. It was an absolute pleasure and very many congratulations on your marriage.

3 comments: