Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Monday 17 February 2014

Ben & Nicky's Red and White Wedding Flowers, New Place

For a wedding just after Valentines day, it had to be red roses for Nicky - teemed with a little white and given a slightly rustic but still elegant look.


Nicky's red and white bouquet using red roses and anemones with white freesias, a little gypsophila and mixed foliages including rosemary to give the bouquet a slightly rustic look. A lovely bouquet for a February wedding in Valentines week.


Groom's buttonhole of red rose and anemone with a little gypsophila and mixed foliage.


Bridesmaids' bouquets of Avalanche roses, white freesia, gypsophila and rosemary. Simple, elegant and slightly rustic all at the same time. 


Mum's corsage of red rose, white spray rose, gypsophila and mixed foliage and dad's buttonhole of white rose, gypsophila and rosemary.


Ceremony table decorated with a long and low trailing design of red roses and anemones with white freesia, gypsophila and mixed foliages with trails of ivy. The venue is the Bristol room at New Place. All ready for Nicky and Ben's wedding.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Ben and Nicky for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, it was an absolute pleasure and I am so glad you managed pick such a very beautiful day.

1 comment: