Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Sophie's Wedding Flowers - De Vere Grand Harbour

It has been all go lately and I am sorry I am so behind with the posts. Here though are the lovely Sophie's wedding flowers. A pure and simple scheme in all whites - lovely


Sophie's Bouquet - white hydrangea with gypsophila, very fresh and pretty


White hydrangea and gypsophila bouquet in pure and simple all whites.


For the men, buttonholes of white double lisianthus with a touch of gyp.


Bridesmaids' bouquets all boxed and ready to go. White hydrangea and gyp for the adults and a pretty posy of all gypsophila for the flower girls.


A different idea for top table flowers, little mounds of hydrangea and gyp with candles in between on a run of mirror plates  for a simple and contemporary look. 


Top table flowers with the silver candelabra table centres behind.


Modern top table, mirror plates with white hydrangea and gyp designs and candles in between. A lovely idea for brides looking for an alternative to the traditional top table designs.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Sophie for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, I loved working on this very fresh and pretty scheme.

1 comment: