Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Suzy's Autumnal Wedding Flowers, Rhinefield House

For her October wedding in the New Forest, Suzy choose an autumn day in the forest theme using rich shades of orange,coral and red with autumnal leaves for her flowers. A completely perfect theme for Rhinefield House.


Autumnal bouquet of pale orange roses, coral berries, freesias, red tipped green hydrangea, skimmia and red oak leaf for our bride. 


Autumn themed buttonhole of orange rose, coral berry and red oak leaf for the men.


Corsage of orange freesia, coral berry and red oak leaf for the groom's mum.


Wrist corsage of orange freesia, red oak leaf and skimmia on hand made wire mesh bangle for the bride's mum. ( Supplied with ribbon to tie)


Tall, autumnal table centre of red oak leaf, orange roses, freesias, berries, hydrangea and ivy trails. The trumpet vase is filled with autumn leaves and the table is decorated with scattered red oak leaves and tea lights.
( I don't know why blogger.com has started automatically lightening some of my photos, the colours are deeper and richer than they look here and the walls of this venue are not orange ! If some robot somewhere is reading this - I don't like this improvement ? ! )


Autumn wreaths around a church candle using the same red oak leaf, oranges roses, freesias and berries with hydrangea were mixed with the tall table centres to give colour, flower and candlelight at different heights.


A little pine cone makes a perfect holder for table place names.


Top table design of autumn leaves, roses, berries, freesia and hydrangea with trails of ivy in sections with church candles in storm lanterns in between each section. 

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Suzy and Graham for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I absolutely loved working on this rich seasonal theme and I am so pleased you were so happy with the end result. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! They are beautiful autumnal wedding flowers. I love your photos, especially those flowers and their color. I really really like it, no joke. It is something unique than the usual color that I’ve always seen from all the wedding that I attended. I will share it too to my friends, thanks for sharing. Hopefully, they will like it too.

    ReplyDelete