Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Monday 20 May 2013

Tricia's Black and White Themed Wedding - East Horton Golf Club

And now for something a little different, a very stylish black and white themed wedding at the East Horton Golf Club. I first met Tricia at East Horton Golf club while she was viewing the venue and I saw setting up another wedding. It would be fair to say that she wasn't a flower fan - until she saw what a difference they made. A year or so later and I was working on Tricia's flowers - featuring a fair few of a girls favourite things - roses and  gypsophila, a dash of sparkle and feathers..


Black and white wedding bouquet of Akito roses, lisianthus and diamante with a surround of mixed black feathers. Very vintage glamour. 


Black and white buttonhole of rose, grasses and feather with black ribbon stem. 


White rose and gypsophila posies with a dash of diamante for the bridesmaids who were in black.


Black and white themed table centre of gypsophila and lisianthus in a tall trumpet vase with a black ostrich feather inside. The design is sat on a mirror plate sprinkled with table diamonds. The photo doesn't do this justice unfortunately, it really did look quite stunning. 


The top table and ceremony table were decorated with these ever popular little pots of gyp in a mini vase finished with black ribbon. A sprinkling of table diamonds finished it all off perfectly.

And that just leaves me to say thank you so much Tricia for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, it was an absolute pleasure and I hope you had an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment