Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Saturday 16 February 2013

Wedding Showcase, New Place, Part 2

Part two of the flowers I did for the wedding showcase at New Place in January and it's the turn of the gorgeous Bristol room all set out as it would be for a wedding ceremony.


The Bristol room at New Place all set out for a wedding ceremony. To compliment all that beautiful plaster and stonework, I chose a scheme of antique pinks.


Vintage pinks and a distinctly wintery look for these stand designs for the fireplace at New Place. The rose is called Sahara and it's a beauty. Here I've combined it with viburnum, freesia and pine, a stunning combination for a January wedding.


Co-ordinating mantlepiece design in antique pinks and vintage winter style


Vintage winter wedding flowers at New Place, the Bristol room. Stand designs are perfect for either side of the fireplace and they can be moved to the Arden Suite after the ceremony for the wedding breakfast.


The beautiful rose, Sahara is perfect for this look, I love the way the golden light of the late afternoon sun is reflecting on the stonework here, love too the ivy trail shadow on the stonework.

Many thanks as ever to Sally Johnson for these gorgeous photos

Hopefully too, I've helped show  that January wedding flowers need not be problematical, it is in fact a gorgeous time of year for flowers and for weddings.

1 comment: