Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Nikki's Winter Wedding Flowers, Marriott Meon Valley

Sorry, a bit behind with the blog - not helped by the fact that I ran out of space , oops !
All resolved now though and winter brides will be pleased to know I have been working on some fabulous schemes lately so lots more ideas for winter wedding flowers to come !
First though, here are Nikki's,  gorgeous wintery designs based on a ivory and burgundy colour scheme with a little touch of midnight. 

Winter bouquet of deep red and burgundy roses, midnight berries, skimmia, looped grass and a few sprays of diamante for Nikki. Very striking against her ivory dress with beaded burgundy detailing 


Wintery bouquets of ivory roses, midnight berries, red skimmia, looped grass and mixed foliages for the bridesmaids.


Gorgeous co-ordinating posy for the flower girls, ivory rose, midnight berries, red skimmia and myrtle with a touch of rosemary.


Winter bouquets in ivory, midnight and burgundy for the bridesmaids and flower girls, all boxed and ready to go.


Buttonhole of red rose, burgundy spray rose, grass and midnight berries for the men.



Gorgeous little buttonhole of burgundy spray rose and myrtle for the page boy.

Submerged red roses with scattered petals and tea lights made gorgeous table centres for the reception at the Marriott Meon Valley. Sorry, I was not able to get a photo but you can see an example in the featured weddings section of my web site


That just leaves me to say thank you so much Nikki for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, I loved working on this very striking and wintery scheme for you. And very many congratulations on your marriage.


No comments:

Post a Comment