Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Anna's Winter Wedding Flowers, Cream and Burgundy

It's early November and here is the first of this years winter bouquets. Anna chose a scheme of rich cream and pale burgundy for her wedding, a perfect time to use the lovely red skimmia that is about now then. 


Winter bouquet of cream roses, burgundy skimmia, rosemary and myrtle for Anna. Very beautiful, very classic and perfect for a November wedding.


Cream and burgundy bouquet for a November wedding using roses, skimmia, rosemary and myrtle. A lovely winter's design without being overly "Christmassy"


Buttonhole of cream rose, skimmia, rosemary and myrtle for the groom.


Floral headdress / circlet for a winter flower girl. Cream spray roses, burgundy skimmia, rosemary and myrtle 


Cream and burgundy bouquet and headdress, 


Corsages of cream roses, rosemary and myrtle.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Anna for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I absolutely loved working on this lovely wintery scheme for you. My first of the seasonal winter designs. Very many congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment