Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Friday 5 October 2012

Lauren's White and Silver Wedding Flowers, Langrish House

A pretty little all white wedding with a touch of sparkle and a hint of silver for Lauren.


All white bouquet of Akito roses, singapore orchids and sprays of diamante to give a touch of sparkle for our bride. Photos don't really do this design justice, it really was quite beautiful. I loved it !


Bridesmaids design of white Akito roses and sprays of diamante with a hand made silver wire mesh surround.  


Ladies buttonhole of Akito rose, hand made silver wire mesh leaf and diamante for the mums.


For nan, a simple but pretty design of rose and diamante spray.



Roses, singapore orchids and candles within a goldfish bowl make a very pretty table centre. Using a large rose is key to this design and the individual orchid flowers provide an extra special touch. Nothing like candle light for an autumn wedding breakfast. 


Top table, mixed vase design. Vases of large ivory roses and white orchids mixed with mini vases of a single rose and the vase in the middle is ready and waiting for Lauren's bouquet.The venue is Langrish House.


Large ivory roses and white singapore orchids, close up.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Lauren for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, I loved working on this modern but classic look. Very many congratulations on your marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment