Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Sunday 3 June 2012

Laura's Vintage, English Country Garden Wedding Flowers, Marwell Hotel

For Laura, a lovely English country garden scheme with a touch of vintage in a summery mix of blue, pink and ivory. 



Blue, pink and ivory bouquet country style using roses, nigela, stocks, agapanthus and a touch of pink gypsophila for our bride.


Flower girl mini posy of rose, nigela, stock and gypsophila in ivory pink and blue.


Buttonhole of rose and blue agapanthus for the groom.


Country style bouquets in blue,pink and ivory using roses, stocks, nigela, agapanthus and gypsophila. A smaller version of the bridal bouquet for the bridesmaids and a mini posy for the flower girls.


Lady's corsage of lisianthus and gypsophila country style


Table Centres, country style flowers using vintage tea cups and jam jars.


Country style flowers in vintage tea cups and a jam jar. Mixed designs in blue,pink and ivory using roses, agapanthus, nigela, stocks and gypsophila


Tea cup flowers, country-vintage style, a close up.


Blue, pink and ivory wedding flowers in a tea cup


Table centres at the Marwell hotel, all set up ready for Laura's wedding.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Laura for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. It was a pleasure working with you on this gorgeous summery scheme. Ane very many congratulations on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment