Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Thursday 5 April 2012

Rachel's Woodland Themed Wedding Flowers, Hilliers, Romsey

A sneak preview of Rachel's lovely, natural wedding flowers - and this really is a sneak preview as Rachel is busy getting married as I write this. The wedding is taking place at Hilliers and Rachel was keen for a natural, woodland look to her flowers that would fit in with the beautiful surroundings. So here they are, Rachel's wedding flowers




Woodland themed trailing bouquet in lilac and green using roses, mixed ferns, lisianthus, veronica and hypericum berry with trails of evergreen jasmine vine for our bride.


Buttonhole of lilac Ocean Song rose, fern and hypericum berry in woodland theme for the men.


Lilac and green bouquet in natural, woodland  style for the bridesmaids who were in lilac. A gorgeous mix of roses, lisianthus, veronica, berries, mixed ferns and fresh green foliage.


For the ladies, a natural tied buttonhole type design  of rose, berry, fern and foliage


Woodland themed long and low design for the ceremony table in lilac and fresh greens. Destined for Jermyn's House at Hilliers.

That's all for now. I am behind with my photographs of recent weddings but please do bear with me as there are some really gorgeous posts to follow when I catch up - sometime after Easter !

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Rachel for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I loved working on this stunning natural look for you and I hope you have a truly fabulous day.




No comments:

Post a Comment