Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Friday 9 March 2012

Nicola's Blue and White Spring Flowers

Thought you might like a sneak preview of Nicola's wedding flowers, a vey pretty spring scheme in blue and white using the sweetly scented blue muscari. So lovely, I had to share them. Venue flowers follow.

Spring bouquet in blue and white using roses, lisianthus and blue muscari with an edging of eucalyptus.


Blue and white wrist corsages for the bridesmaids on a hand made silver wire mesh bangle. I used white lisianthus with blue muscari and a touch of eucalyptus  to create them. They also wore a very pretty ( and lightweight) group of lisianthus in their hair. The flowers are mounted on a wire and simply gripped into the hair. Gorgeous.


Blue and white spring wrist corsage on hand made silver bangle


Buttonhole of rose and eucalyptus for the men.


Niocla's bouquet, white roses and lisianthus with blue muscari and a touch of eucalyptus.


Church pedestal in blue and white using using large roses, white lisianthus and blue agapanthus with mixed eucalyptus. 


Wedding flowers at New Place in blue and white, a gorgeous spring wreath of roses, lisianthus and muscari with eucalyptus and a central church candle. All tables were named after an Australian beach as that is where the bride and groom now live.


Place setting in blue and white flowers using roses and muscari.  


For the top table we used a vase for Nicola's bouquet and surrounded it with fresh petals and tea lights. Each place setting was decorated with these pretty tied designs.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Nicola for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you. I hope you had a fabulous day and very many congratulations on your marriage.



1 comment: