Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Thursday 23 February 2012

Rachels's Vintage Wedding Flowers, Rhinefield House

Another February wedding showing just how many really beautiful flowers there are at this time of year. Rachel loved the vintage look but wanted a more unusual twist to the colours. The Dolomiti rose was chosen for it's gorgeous vintage look and the lovely warm colour - just the thing to lighten and brighten a February day. I combined it with lisianthus, paperwhites, freesias and the deep centered anemone - chosen to highlight the deep pewter detailing on the bridesmaids' dresses. A mix of foliages finish the look. 


Vintage bouquet of roses, anemones, paperwhites, freesias and lisianthus with a touch of foliage. Perfect for winter or early spring weddings and gorgeously scented too thanks to the freesias and the paperwhites. I was very sorry to part with it !


Vintage bouquet in cream, white, pewter and silver with a touch of diamante.


Vintage spring/winter buttonhole of rose, anemone, paperwhite & lisianthus. All labelled and ready to go.



 Spring / winter buttonholes of rose, paperwhite and vintage foliages for the men


Classic rose and freesia corsage for the mums.


Spring / winter bouquets in creams, whites and greys for the bridesmaids. Designed to co-ordinate with the bride's bouquet they included the gorgeous Dolomiti rose, anemones and paperwhites with mixed foliages and a touch of sparkle. 


Rhinefield House, wedding themed trailing flowers and candles in storm lanterns decorate the ceremony table. The registrar is completing his paperwork and we are nearly ready to go.

This gorgeous design was later used on the top table for the wedding breakfast. Guest tables were decorated with a wedding themed wreath of flowers around a storm lantern with a candle in the middle. All that candlelight is just beautiful on a grey February day.  I would have loved to have been able to take a photo to show you. I was all ready ! Unfortunately, the camera ran out of battery just at that moment - despite indicating it was half charged. That's just not fair but now I know. I haven't had it long and we are still getting to know each other. 

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Rachel and Simon for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, I really loved putting these gorgeous flowers together for you. And very many congratulations on your marriage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment