Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Saturday 9 July 2011

Kim's Vintage wedding flowers,Princess Caroline

Mid July and we are coming to the end of the peony season already. Just enough time though to squeeze in this gorgeous vintage dusky pink, cream and green scheme for Kim's wedding.  


Groom's buttonhole of cream rose with variegated pittosporum leaf and looped grass to echo the detail in Kim's bouquet.


Kim's vintage wedding bouquet in dusky pinks, creams and greens. To make it I used beautiful open peonies and a mix of Vendella, Cezanne and Old Dutch roses with variegated foliage and looped grass. The diamante sprays were added to echo the stunning diamante straps of Kim's dress.


Vintage wedding bouquet in dusky pinks and creams using peonies and roses.




Kim had 3 bridesmaids and she wanted their bouquets to echo the look of hers but to each be different in some way. So I used only one of the 3 roses from Kim's bouquet in each of them.


Vintage cream, pink and green bouquet using peonies and Vendella roses. 



Peony vase design for the wedding reception. Kim's reception was aboard the Princess Caroline. I was asked to fill Kim's own vases with mixed wedding themed designs. There were 3 sizes and this little one contains a pink peony with foliage and looped grass.   


This much larger design was made for the large vases. It looked stunning


The third size was the small crackle glaze votive holders which I filled with mixed designs of roses, lisianthus and foliages. And here they are ( well a few of them anyway ) all packed and ready to go aboard. Perfect for decorating the long tables of the ship. 

Probably these flowers are enjoying their little cruise along the Solent as we speak, the sun is shining and it must be absolutely glorious. 

That just leaves me to say, thank you so much Kim for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you and for sharing your beautiful photos. I really loved putting it all together for you. I hope you had a fabulous day and very many congratulations on your marriage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment