Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Helen's Vintage wedding flowers, Chilworth Manor

Last year I promised to post some more images from Helen's vintage style mid summer wedding, Helen's photographer, Steve Salmon from All Occasions photography has kindly let me have some utterly beautiful images from Helen's wedding ;

Helen's wedding bouquet of pink peonies, mixed roses, pale green lisianthus with trails of ivy. (This photo taken by me)

The beautiful Helen with her trailing vintage style wedding bouquet.
Photo by www.alloccasionsphotography.com

Pink peonies, mixed roses and trails of ivy make a lovely wedding bouquet and this hand tied style with trails of ivy is a lovely modern alternative to a full shower bouquet.
Photo www.alloccasionsphotography.com

A close up shot of Helen's vintage style wedding bouquet by
www.alloccasionsphotography. com

My shot of the bridesmaids' bouquets of roses, freesias and gypsophila topped off with a delicate feather butterfly. Lovely and fresh for mid summer.

A lovely natural photo of the bridesmaids entering the church, I loved the way the bouquets combined with their fresh mint dresses.

Photo Alloccasions photography

Vintage styled table centres of peonies, roses, gypsophila and lisianthus in a flower pot. They looked perfect in the conservatory styled room overlooking the gardens in Chilworth Manor.

Photo - Kate Truepenny

A co-ordinating design for the top table.



Vintage styled wedding flowers in pinks, ivories and mint greens.

Many thanks to Helen for allowing us to share these photos with you and also to Steve of Alloccasions photography who provided the beautiful shots of Helen and her bridesmaids. I hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment