Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Friday 18 February 2011

Wedding Fayre New Place, Shirrell Heath 20/2/2011

Really should have mentioned this before but - I will be at the wedding fayre this Sunday 20/2/2011 at New Place in Shirrell Heath. I will be showing some designs in the ever popular vintage theme, some gorgeous designs for all those brides looking for inspiration for winter wedding flowers and some contemporary gerberas. Please do come and say hello, we would love to see you. If you can't make it though photos of the designs will be posted here just as soon as I can.

Entry £2, glass of champagne included plus entry to a fantastic prize draw. Doors open 11.30am - 4.30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment