Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Friday 31 December 2010

Govya's Wedding Flowers, Lainston House



Bouquet of pink and red roses with white freesia for our bride. A diamante pin was added to the red roses for a touch of winter sparkle. The foliages included a touch of Myrtle, a foliage traditionally included in all british royal wedding bouquets since Queen Victoria included it in hers when she married Prince Albert.



Bridesmaid's bouquet of pink and ivory roses with pearl pin.


Wedding flowers at Lainston House,Winchester.
Low table centre of pink lilies, pink and red roses, freesia and purple lisianthus with central church candles.

The reception was held in the Dawley barn which was set up with one long table running the length of the barn. This length was decorated with 3 long and low designs incorporating the stunning lily "Mero Star" and "Aqua" and "Passion". The design featured 1 central larger design with 1 smaller design either side and the length of the table was then decorated with fresh scattered rose petals and clear table crystals for a touch of winter sparkle.


Wedding flowers at Lainston House, Winchester



The larger central design.




Long and low table arrangement with candles with pink and red roses, purple lisianthus, lilies and freesias at Lainston House, Winchester.


That just leaves me to say thank you so much Govya for choosing me to design and create create your wedding flowers for you and many congratulations on your marriage to Charles.

1 comment:

  1. I just lo0ve this Govya's wedding bouquet of pink ....really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete